Re: [tcpm] poll for adopting draft-gont-tcp-security

Fernando Gont <fernando@gont.com.ar> Thu, 25 June 2009 06:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:sender:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=B75JD/M4PFlvQVrBqCLealpmsJWXfhWz9nqBFWuRZzM=; b=xePWyRPGZVD8bSps6Gt/FnLfSt0ajd/wRXPxfhvwFDiME+SkvUQJkOW73zJjwjb1DD wJL39gLpXTVdCz8lwxlp4rfcYyaHrWhVPXrfnGHORONrCCqnAXLRLZbdMOU5e7LPAAjK Bvar6e0KmbQXPRWibs9UEVrlZB9zhAxdR1q70=