Re: [tcpm] poll for adopting draft-gont-tcp-security

Matt Mathis <mathis@psc.edu> Thu, 25 June 2009 00:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=fHCaSkUocJKYP8SPotEysLw43H9cvakEGgqxRXgt56I=; b=chz+I33goQ3eO9x6xyl36solBqSQ608DsQadq9cz8zs+6MhxJK4QhoeGzAf2A3eA0Y roqAPTyKrUz74KEVehkyNtEnNzqbnviKRFAxuj4mA1NeVsGSyX92VHpKKtkl0j+ZTLS8 IPrmQ+ZqXpD+0miW+wzweASVEZM2pw8MDimKA=