Re: [tcpm] Faster application handshakes with SYN/ACK payloads

"Adam Langley" <agl@imperialviolet.org> Mon, 04 August 2008 17:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender :to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references :x-google-sender-auth; bh=Jyjti3e1Omw3g0Lj2QJs68if2HpcXGHlFRflt1NSue8=; b=OKKQEa6zLE6SGyhhgJaILV/6Zko4q/KnNijoS113bECi1kGIcSosPtJ0hXeq+ajDZh DFDDLjytgDZzj1rU0derVQNzHH3qaSQnH54aOgZyeUNMWTDQPaRnfG86LSxI6iUdjEjE 7L3XN0xS/YORC0rsHQB/KWQEyK1Nv0P08u36w=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references:x-google-sender-auth; b=pbYPfFOTnOaVQKIU7sl1T9nHHIR0mHIrhp2Y4toITTiZNtg2S4C95OXLJM8C3wFiu6 e3/3wh43SdWgMEU7cAQr6BmOTJSaiKI2nTPYwGDvmPZ9OwrVG3XhBqVs1hr5oYi07rZQ FLfRaEfXmMrFZSDVaP7N7l0XPaPORZHDstHBk=