RE: [tcpm] feedcback on tcp-secure-05

"Anantha Ramaiah \(ananth\)" <ananth@cisco.com> Mon, 17 July 2006 07:08 UTC

Subject: RE: [tcpm] feedcback on tcp-secure-05
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 00:08:32 -0700
From: "Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <ananth@cisco.com>
To: Joe Touch <touch@ISI.EDU>, Fernando Gont <fernando@gont.com.ar>
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=3424; t=1153120114; x=1153984114; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=ananth@cisco.com; z=From:=22Anantha=20Ramaiah=20\(ananth\)=22=20<ananth@cisco.com> |Subject:RE=3A=20[tcpm]=20feedcback=20on=20tcp-secure-05; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DCeksYhPTKiajql2H6p2yZiTQwso=3D; b=LGi5OILqjKYsUGJeirEt9LpMHzw4Z+y2WywQuf/J2GwfqZyn7rZQkZzUCEf5QsW+Rt2ncfYN umYUi8oRqRWiSo6xVZiPrZfmiG741clbkRvmWcUQitr5sWRc6isuzddU;