Re: [tcpm] informal poll about initial cwnd

"Eddy, Wesley M. (GRC-MS00)[ASRC AEROSPACE CORP]" <wesley.m.eddy@nasa.gov> Thu, 06 January 2011 18:36 UTC

From: "Eddy, Wesley M. (GRC-MS00)[ASRC AEROSPACE CORP]" <wesley.m.eddy@nasa.gov>
To: "mallman@icir.org" <mallman@icir.org>, "tcpm@ietf.org" <tcpm@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 12:34:50 -0600
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [tcpm] informal poll about initial cwnd

I've been thinking we might wind up with some set of A/B/C in conjunction.  It seems like they don't have to be mutually exclusive since different hosts could implement different Experimenal policies, as long as each is felt to be reasonable for Experimental.  Of course, it would probably be better to have one Proposed Standard.