[tcpm] TCP-AO review comments.

"Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <ananth@cisco.com> Mon, 28 July 2008 08:16 UTC

Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 01:17:00 -0700
From: "Anantha Ramaiah (ananth)" <ananth@cisco.com>
To: tcpm@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3629; t=1217233020; x=1218097020; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=ananth@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Anantha=20Ramaiah=20(ananth)=22=20<ananth@cisco .com> |Subject:=20TCP-AO=20review=20comments. |Sender:=20; bh=Rc+180CdZziRE/7l8mozV1IFJ60FNjMGKupSDBa3PB8=; b=WY3y02BX4x+n33IwH7jKHirLgyzeIMqdTMSfV0Po4g1rkV9UsYS6nvhx6M J61NYL4F8Wa2Sy50/0lTbKqOa2K4HBy3/t6BW7rUNTb60mPC9GKM6cDv3GQM e1+QaB01me;