Re: [TLS] bootstrapping of constrained devices

"Dan Harkins" <dharkins@lounge.org> Fri, 28 March 2014 20:11 UTC

References: <53288C43.9010205@mit.edu> <5328B6DF.8070703@fifthhorseman.net> <5328C0C8.9060403@mit.edu> <6b79e0820d349720f12b14d4706a8a5d.squirrel@webmail.dreamhost.com> <CALCETrUz8zCBHiq42GTnkkSaBcpA5pjSvk6kwwPjzn+MtBKMgA@mail.gmail.com> <e38419e3ada3233dbb3f860048703347.squirrel@webmail.dreamhost.com> <CALCETrVgJxfdCxZqc9ttHHNKHm-hdtGbqzHvsQ-6yd5BK=9PDw@mail.gmail.com> <67BAC033-2E23-4F03-A4D9-47875350E6B5@gmail.com> <532B0EAA.5040104@fifthhorseman.net> <8D8698DF-5C06-4F2A-8994-E0A36A987D6D@vpnc.org> <532B1739.80907@fifthhorseman.net> <CADrU+d+GkGU1Da3W6xGuOq4qvd40DdT6+sO6WEZeEag7Q1OiVQ@mail.gmail.com> <532B9B65.4030708@gmail.com> <8FD78E18-C3C7-4085-9E3F-8B60B20F2CB5@apple.com> <532C5867.2050704@gridmerge.com>