Re: [TLS] [T2TRG] ITDA - IoT Device Authentication

Paul Lambert <paul@nymbus.net> Mon, 18 February 2019 05:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=nymbus-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=y/zFAhhTKankbPbki4tEjBSqd31uZJa8cUaCOer61xc=; b=zUKsg7USOhtCBUYz2VmOZquDYmsb/+7TDi0vuGpcYZ9tFefkTu0EDAB0M4hBPG4rIN wP3Gf/CMJYO0PUF/K+8hVEPE3N+QV+b14MlQwjz9sY+rIS6mfWP4JXrAVMrynvjSsXts OosuRBE3AHW+QI2uFgv2ALrZUGs5WQhN/hW8OzinubbNwCRwQTzlNzHXs7ukxCK4rYbI 1jzpv4gZ9yG7NPBIC4w6DicPIaJDNMy1BGLE0Kbi5wGG866irG8NdCHWmyEswllHzIRP VGUBAqJ15UcB6Xy86WOKlAkmT/knSpgwXhYNwWpgBxKU0gWz0mjCxJKaEWSPQpo/mwRu aAcQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=y/zFAhhTKankbPbki4tEjBSqd31uZJa8cUaCOer61xc=; b=IL8tPqFdCini/PkXfSruh9sUkP5gK/YFTrs7ZTiwoUs1en0BFXa4dmpxevdje78/ey af7kgtI2MRSTjmo/r65RJri8PZCUtO4EbIpR6Pr1lzD55TUlfLyFkW/uGK5Ej7a9pWtl nKnR63nHodYaFOUJboGI9W/fpLrmzpK+7ZCTCxkLnnotDA+85qUTrFwtmLcb0p+APhD/ w38QxHU2DovohUWv4Km0Qy4ur1UwmtuXS7sd72A/9KGmSIslJBT5GSTg/+2T3xtIZE2T 95x/CpU016RMTrK0TYvLRJvw1wKJHQOfzAUCj2VyscDM0ElcK3DsAkC6tKrCW9g9eBV7 aZ0w==