Re: [tsvwg] Update to Position Statement on ECT(1)

Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com> Mon, 18 May 2020 22:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=GKkJ1mDy8a+oPyuG0vVL+EBsyBiiWTFBT+K7gPP/gfs=; b=jgvHWR0X4a0fQqLchNcAqsH7YkPhg5fFcGO34UWu10YAcugfKPnB05ylD6kMiXIxkH OCqOOCTq85teV97P8MQpuaXteM2DM+OHziEs55W0a1esOXV1eKh6TuytshuaTMpAtmZp Jnb09w7LOM04v+jBKN9O0Xn98QeVQdwF52B9j2D0zANbw2+P9h2gZN063uMXlh/VyCGV VXCfq4Z1Rf1imZAv5IRUV4EkLtSjLb76WvBkm28K925uzRPHmaDhVXqx++qsSYzbK+lY QyszaEWXBWIJnsvRbHwJbmJlP0EvxdZtw12pAtn51JM66IWcrnXQp5Jobl51XIY8gR09 s/uQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=GKkJ1mDy8a+oPyuG0vVL+EBsyBiiWTFBT+K7gPP/gfs=; b=cGEG9M8U9MdyMAku0YPDHg4nqw9zv5zpDU/zPNj+LfwVHVIDuNhqqo7JZOg3iinkyd s2ZD2Vx/XEqRon3GgJbjQfQyC6VlOPqAvpMiNsdferXVOSR6XQI2SRac0jGzi3lmOcIw Bi6AaQdbhthpZ/rCueQtn+664Ze1B+50Opi6+QQiayAmNlXeDcH9AJnoGSseDV20mR8h GD9pO4ydZpwC7m/zgdfCRHbMGmRU7dJjVcG5zNhO/NXvvgKh9/b20yb/45At2iumJdeD i3rhmHbfrG5CFl9I2YEShBDoI+ZV9fD+fAzlRNw7ZfBHwF1SMR24jMQH1LrZz62ziorG uHGw==