Re: [tsvwg] TSVWG Status Report Oct 2009

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Thu, 05 November 2009 19:39 UTC

Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 13:39:37 -0600
To: Francois Le Faucheur <flefauch@cisco.com>
From: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
Cc: Gorry Fairhurst <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk>, tsvwg WG <tsvwg@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [tsvwg] TSVWG Status Report Oct 2009

Francois

This is directly from the meeting minutes:

"The WG will now take this to LC. People who have commented prior to
WGLC please quickly re-read and confirm this is ready for publication."

Which is close - but not exactly how I remember things.  I remember
asking the room for folks to ping the list and say whether this ID
ready for WGLC. No one on the list has commented since Stockholm
about this ID (up or down) -- so we chairs have hesitated issuing the WGLC.

Perhaps I should have pushed the WG more directly to the list. I
apologize for that.

James