Re: [tsvwg] TSVWG Status Report Oct 2009

Francois Le Faucheur <flefauch@cisco.com> Thu, 05 November 2009 22:13 UTC

From: Francois Le Faucheur <flefauch@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 23:14:02 +0100
To: "James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com>
Cc: Gorry Fairhurst <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk>, tsvwg WG <tsvwg@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [tsvwg] TSVWG Status Report Oct 2009

James,

Considering that:
	* Ken Carlberg already explicitly confirmed on the list that he was
satisfied with the changes back in June 09
	* Ran Atkinson already explicitly confirmed on the list that his
comments had been addressed appropriately back in June 09 (http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/tsvwg/current/msg09144.html
)
	* Brian Weis already explicitly confirmed on the list that the
proposed changes worked for him back on 5 June 09
	* Bob Briscoe also explicitly confirmed he did a complete review back
in April and converged with Michael on resolution of the one
outstanding item,
could we actually do the Last Call?

Thanks

Francois