Re: [Txauth] Key handle vs client id & handle

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Mon, 27 July 2020 01:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=wn1SecjbfTllxJuv4uJp0HOf4zC3PC4AuDloQrI10Fw=; b=eN4bYTe7RjeAfTXqOFKapDml/SMxnzKb9riaTHTIfGLhBAKrtJpCvFdYkY45y6WEs8 lp7MUCI3vjaTbEW9To9mWnQZtx3alH2uzBb68FnysMLJcEVL34lYIQRKCwvbCkIxa8Sj ONhOU/sFtNJSThxO6bjIvCVL04HAzsnCO5GrDtHSrMu4YjsGkrX6kcMY+ZEf3eTmbGCd DGNK1hCw0FKBGtB+1UX4ZOmQrHqISyS+kM8j/XOFdiS45HiHKb6kbM0XQVuX5RZwc1tH qtlpei9GXw7ix4+gJAemAbnOxTZIlWw/+0eHEPCj5R4UqoU9SCYULDwtguR88hqH8iWV DGFA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=wn1SecjbfTllxJuv4uJp0HOf4zC3PC4AuDloQrI10Fw=; b=o32T61+4vhq/FZgdkQgBzuJZy5VllyhAng5dPdNg12mkSdCyo4c6PdvTOlRL4Cmosi 7fMfzkbzMNxLM15syztYQH6KUaD/nOzHgd6Uqvak7yALuKwhyEeDW5cvs2NXVh5Mf76H 2p2oYO4DJ//g60G8Qk5bheD+eY3JAo6v62unnwHwW4zhfM47kGN2+lrGhbVwDdbKuwPd cH/ea4b3EdaMtq49HHtVLK1RkcAXB/TQj0n/vORoGADF+89mh49p7DhRELsETQ1dujzF HK2zdpR11sbRqz6fBj8VjxY2nNVlDw8d3mPlKmWtIIZuVQbMtI/TRIwhJxuWokM3rJxz wuDw==
References: <29AAF03B-12B6-4E61-9BF4-EF951506931B@securekey.com> <4F48268B-D011-42E5-A2D2-F39CF3E4AB5E@mit.edu> <CAM8feuR=jEoUWY7XHYdBtV1xQL3VBmKYffuS1zTF3hkmNUCr_Q@mail.gmail.com> <BFABF236-006A-4627-9219-3D96AA828610@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-vUn=7rwiMJSJrMdQ=3aeNnhs200eD5dxjgc03OPKdyMw@mail.gmail.com> <325BC9ED-06AF-4E00-9BC7-195FAE1A9646@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-uzNKRaY8XVwEjVppC_c5q+3c+8vh3jydJGiqUgfF8N=w@mail.gmail.com> <E71079E8-A277-431C-A083-B224C5106178@mit.edu> <CAK2Cwb5b=swDm1ob+OF0-8a=2QsK5_UvNPb8hYvLY+ZHjEuQ+w@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW4vyNH=aZ+Piw=_tT+6ibmQ2Ct=ayeKZuW5ba7=X7vAqtv_A@mail.gmail.com>