Re: [Txauth] Reviewing draft-hardt-xauth-protocol-11 - Dictionary

Tom Jones <thomasclinganjones@gmail.com> Fri, 24 July 2020 05:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=mM5h/gu6ghZ8sWC37GIFeq5LrxKCO+lWPRJOtujcy90=; b=uWC9KONku3O+Mamxnbr452rCsPEIDF+RLlwByNaiwH7m+/gHqDm14mTuMoDDFYpLD/ ogpwXOqmArtnzNTYMUZhAnm2IDGXgAm5ic1BZZNtLkPGqzXWfC8CT4XLcIK2UExAFXMc w7icGBh4UBatW/kP9ECcdHdSxtKrXkHCn19J5tiLI2W/LgwTmsZHHHqLps0nZzFycAqY zgx1hUsxMtPC7OZ4nq5ogjEf1LyFmOM18RVTq2olkC850wrdnZIdRf1Iz3/ZwKBtdYvr ZTpS/MCnhnS0omYoO3jpJ9xBER5Ul523g/DZhCUUc1D81jbzyB/1Vsg7ntxkO2Qot7cV IkiQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=mM5h/gu6ghZ8sWC37GIFeq5LrxKCO+lWPRJOtujcy90=; b=eI0bKjp4WrqjSgAMNiG1TxX8oHaUb9Qfk57Ic2SGowfpm4F8GukWFZ7LxNgmM5bsfg RihHxmeBKsL0Zim5vRRssI48cuFhRceBtGOwvc+V6hN02xCjNEBN5snYkzJo2cGmBilh F4TPogKRHCYy89PvxRaZ3e7X1+obO8BoOLSdq6ebUQM0IDAqrNqX2hsHE105eZBS29BJ rUMM41vF/mXQcnMrQeLG0LtYWp91jlpDrgWqlzDfXWGGwEUpP3VeD9EQD0y97m+lQrKa 8g/GYn/6+hmCPf1TjAGngFpcsZ95WDlPaSe5iRQYgI33jSGyoek4TniT9rrPiS3aZ8Ot aadA==