Re: [Txauth] Reviewing draft-hardt-xauth-protocol-11 - Dictionary

Francis Pouatcha <fpo@adorsys.de> Tue, 21 July 2020 17:42 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=09polVp2S0vYz7zZuMX6pS6dsqJ9t4LKXtkObtiOdqs=; b=CGO+FnyQDYtLKZS2wb4I27SqMgLQylMWdFs9UyXilRBKSdjj+oh9cV2ahQAZX7wYld 3t1Sgp6mnCLYWTjp/NZPOILqmbD36sgioJJ3wcC+UZT5/xmo6iTL4R01KmbGZQf9eI5W HBoytQLIENpWCOxwiYS+4BQGoz9aQFND1rdd3u/zdE3OqytpJlu9i3rqGPuZtyyxS77c hkRr3ahpPxY5iTcl4Av/irQoIe4R/uAqTIHS7L2g9gV5OsW1/G0MjCDSljcD+CK8j1a/ Uy9YDDeqh7D1C1oVbzGc7zn8aPaHT8I98jIS/fDRGLtzQreXjFYIjYbvPke3ncJlAfQ0 xA0Q==