Re: [Txauth] Reviewing draft-hardt-xauth-protocol-11 - Dictionary

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Fri, 24 July 2020 02:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=mahh3VATUbUWGyB89r11OlYyQLby6OpJ/Zn1Xmt1gHY=; b=P5y5QJ2bnerO8g57aLZs4ZQItAiLE9zCviLKBp28vUJXZ3dd+K9ReKsBvy73p+g4LO cKxfC+rTJfRejzgM3a7BYq4cZgRgB2U/seEe0QZ3cx7Bfqaa+/AYWyI2pnun2LfWPMBv jItQNsbwrNw31r76SlN7Rh6OAuv4BvowomK3rAlqnW3NwZs+TKKGrzmgbSkg2hdszDcZ ZV4wO8C/ElN5GY/DCt6as06hvTCMhT81x2tczAs+QMh2azADOQ+oGPJKOS4ltWs2OAbm MkWTgeZtxKsFQBXMEsy+XgWr47ujbpPxLZdeL7q8MsrOQYjy0amCC1kx1ocUBwR6i2Ef l9xQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=mahh3VATUbUWGyB89r11OlYyQLby6OpJ/Zn1Xmt1gHY=; b=qcLLydknxF2vdPjvuQHCS6h+dNyVOvu7tpe5eYq/dLirhprufLcFkeW4vtpiFfavPD MFVORYzq3mZ7j/VCeWaW/+b4JWrl/HjpIOKDqKUCLTqOywSPU5yDtc56wTzI2cpSt/79 dWIJf0DE0ONM0QzcjyedOHilLVPeddABlpggZ2vTYhp5BL6buwbks/OhYF+sTLlOp4Om ijgLPtENsCptO/o8Z3b6xZQaIQ2Iw6oUYutkQvMgrUMLmgqGnMFcdI1s3TaTtZiR9Efs G24PGxX60jyCyyLFWt6jD3DtbkcM5iSrLzWcru6+jPkgeD7BuiUDPOv92fJ7f5KiyAar k6mA==
References: <CAOW4vyO2C1E3Sg58CrSVT81t0T3iCTY87tdAx+a8d2A+cNa3nA@mail.gmail.com> <CAD9ie-vMzepgmaP-jUunKSo-chWrGpB230TWgJq7u8Yt-afDxA@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW4vyObyZC7USUqsW_qdDV9Hcpvg9OHKmM1yMEjSUvmjx0UZQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAD9ie-sWn41XDiwyFMcTgV3a8MMESXqf36fNJcTaSYDKwU+LPg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW4vyNzGG95eNf6RRLf_jgHoQDMJHz8kPF10EENeaAq9vkrVQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAD9ie-vPDMPM8CRid169WsssD0r3dWNqoNCDJcgrxEs+MfvtjQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW4vyOjpL3Qoy02uV1dxc+wYir+yh0wWKiaV93OqzRXtk_Sxg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW4vyMgW=3-nrgODnhj-BweWhJgW3WzTJDhSAwdnHFdho6msg@mail.gmail.com> <B55BD16B-8982-4621-A35F-6878F5045630@mit.edu> <CAD9ie-vA07gB-sQNc4Ft3jr6586N-Jh7dE5-e9ob8-wN_B0Xiw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW4vyPQgQZ_fZB_rHvWFCvrTon4Vix7raTGG9gdc=Z1_=YA-w@mail.gmail.com>