Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-icp-guidance WGLC

Erik Nygren <erik+ietf@nygren.org> Thu, 09 August 2012 01:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=m+4l+MJ+8lOUoydoQR+ANyKQvFC9p+0d2ud5TrCoASI=; b=yxjFleFB++/Pv4Yjn+HhVe4Kn7HejH959pE+eKi5CaULe6eHL/0KlOSqqFMB11DLIQ M2WpJvlj4dq2lsq8SGLLGG8N0IMPo75ECX1Y8b8wIx7RQN3O382vc0qCRd/Ix/h0lTF+ q0NRjQVAOhxFcV5ZWBCrOdTFKXhiQ9Kap2Dud3MzTKgfb1HMlwvU+qA0tY6HU7rXINMs fEBv+ZeKVYaGjtn96ocFIy34m++OhIXseE/D6NEsc972neZa98v2qzsFU6Hxd02Ur/qZ ZNz7krcxEXIKOUJ2II5SFF2gK3v8U9fxfJvZ0WpTb2C45II/MvZh76e33P2xpQom/4IW yk0Q==