Re: [v6ops] [Fwd: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-v6ops-icp-guidance-03.txt]

Hui Deng <denghui02@gmail.com> Mon, 12 March 2012 04:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=zv2OXwz5uJeebLZ4o8ves9z1CfauNO6VcgM80ZrPn8c=; b=nmPSuYQkfzlRbG++AJGAdzHyxBwGEa5fh7t2gVU24hme86Mn+r0v4Ncc9oNOflSAOl AXRT551tYNnWTLJy0Pc7ISfOkcwEcKVedMlP4WxDBGyIiMUclUOyb3yJwpkuQ7lFEuWh DldW6IQCcC6CKfN6PGDhM/q07HlaW0HjNiRF9sV1vggulGmPNGZXyQSJIbgA1CcvdC0s zowUwPEvDX2CTDunkq8U5uEODgEYMtxgwRTdpEUg7WmDEo4R/2SHIm55sxteHzETqSRb rspGr8L5lrTnY7YSIPDPQp+Gp4eQJTul8oLT6lvGcb088C38u4/aQvA5SGXTJ58i8O44 KY1g==