Re: [v6ops] [Fwd: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-v6ops-icp-guidance-03.txt]

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Mon, 05 March 2012 20:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=YqVWdZY4B5FCa4JbmC5EavpD6FmfZxMQbRmtrYFbKrQ=; b=q9W5c5TLz+d5mlLJR9DQ+rcDWJ8ZZKdAv8p1885Ykw4QdWNDlsO6AXLk0ZOZlf6xBy Hm4nA1CDM7lN5Ccm/0TYqf3Y40TwsKoPi4L5DrkrGvZSJb6/B8U+8FqGvJlzSRQDFUdh j4B7eakPqCvUpaS1LhYzAi7qVdGXA0iVC/+hEeyG99R/WIY3rb8A5yp7sLKwzZ50hKl+ AY5IMsrhWUfOdJpfVKhWMgbKfwlqoxy7UwPvzOS95KLEHd9WXdTmgQMT5BbTs6i6iFHU jNHtKD24Gsl7e8clHpt+xinbgVIk0oglrdf0jq7lBVulX2PsC9ZPGPaJi1bNefWYTcew iqvQ==