Re: [v6ops] new draft: draft-chen-v6ops-ipv6-roaming-analysis

GangChen <phdgang@gmail.com> Fri, 19 July 2013 07:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Pcj1KPWBvqSCENLUm3tyGEwjUhLoBP0AbSIHnm9VHpw=; b=oEih8+eExp2Lr6zSleXRg5K8rB66dCPwMqTLYmznafggvWg226ioh3BvUihnG9GbEK hq71x/vkotBn/GwaRhwoyGeqZqxfFQ5ea5wffde9QL7jm0R0IFwAQO99xYIphFABEuxY AIxyEGacO9YvefoJVZKeTU1QTkNpBvqlEj87qY7jt1JFHBf3hQmzA8+YB5FLHpbF3LeX qHp3V1d1SPUxlbCVPFsktHBbHs8H7r5LuTcUMKFlQosZdScrnIrspZXw4YfHWCXaXkdh Oe+4kyvwOl8OgJ/75d0P9M7u/EyZx95xVpu+OakBUH8u4ftMV9RuAlPzoqXuyAXWZoY5 NXcQ==