Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-64share WGLC

"Fred Baker (fred)" <fred@cisco.com> Thu, 09 May 2013 14:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8658; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1368108201; x=1369317801; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=lZSWauiJfzn4wC9me7V0TVDBoMF+hOVeeFDgGdcTFB8=; b=H/kuB+qc95+vr/49F/L4EvZ9t2iDVQ+Z9Jj6ToJV/VKA0nEWVcdwnBck QGkeD9D2iSLn3XMJ90mi+0rBqjo23c+XfbK7Q/gC+see2ACLfjPyhLOA8 LJuzyQLbhZsRBmyhrJX+iCBQJ/dD9B3142SgLxWYR7SQxsM2E8TAHb1Bq 4=;