Re: [v6ops] [SUSPECTED SPAM] RE: Google Alert - IPv6

Ole Troan <otroan@employees.org> Fri, 27 October 2017 06:49 UTC

From: Ole Troan <otroan@employees.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 23:49:09 -0700
Cc: Dave O'Reilly <rfc@daveor.com>, "v6ops@ietf.org" <v6ops@ietf.org>, Tore Anderson <tore@fud.no>
References: <f403045ef57ac52962055bd88b84@google.com> <20395E98-DA55-447F-BEFE-CB581A88BB78@gmail.com> <alpine.DEB.2.20.1710190655260.31961@uplift.swm.pp.se> <20171019083506.6627a166@echo.ms.redpill-linpro.com> <alpine.DEB.2.20.1710190856530.31961@uplift.swm.pp.se> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93300A056EB5@OPEXCLILMA3.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CAHw9_iLWAMexrfXwsdB8duGa5ueJMofqVRqNck6DeOzA=KChqA@mail.gmail.com> <C4E37677-A2FB-49F8-B362-C29B28DFD570@daveor.com> <CE4906A4-E0CC-4C3F-A1F8-D2B5BED294D7@employees.org> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93300A05F0FC@OPEXCLILMA3.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>