Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-balanced-ipv6-security WGLC

"cb.list6" <cb.list6@gmail.com> Fri, 15 November 2013 18:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=jycGwhl1UBAOro3ws/8tURLaFaN+oYPe6/07ludNxIQ=; b=AqMdDidD1I9ifRtJtENhLvfsYdpD7ZchdCk/gg6IDYhoTqMcTe6w4m/lYV5fXCy5sm 81YmQlcemnWMOe+Mrl7HZVXch8qBJwuBxkbjMQcH3B7gkqofq/ULKFszAQ2mCYa0hDvj X+zaYnT/HMKNe8FQ4oS7Ew+LAnTOVyJ+S+LKHdUiPfb6hFpGRQMm/R8eva3CzhxJZqmj veXkt3dN2vIlfQsBKnxg2UF2taYjmmqZo3kZA+oo1cP6vOJAsgwUnX4ET/XclQnD6+X/ hIiHtvpAboTelIOX4SomcM02LaIqAnZJ2JwLjAY4/Srj+PJED+xCJCKk0A/oaFfdS4jJ MW6Q==