Re: [v6ops] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-v6ops-dhcp-pd-per-device-05.txt

Mark Elkins <mark@posix.co.za> Wed, 08 November 2023 07:51 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.197 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, NICE_REPLY_A=-0.091, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=posix.co.za ; s=2311; h=Content-Type:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Date:Message-ID:From: References:To:Subject:Reply-To:Sender:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID :Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To: Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe :List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=0vA9E/r/5KopSgJIsIadIpQA7DVk8cNhzokxST/l8gM=; b=pU0ahIsEKVF7LIqnMvfqUdQXTm 7Esz0ExYyGK5Dm+DQHcZ+bdJpZV54Sk3oR411gxyH9cBmKb75XcyimGjEoCBqDNoLKcZ/o/fSu1Nr LJ8LGx3D+BpIVwxrAyxEkG5ZQzplrTnTyZN5fBzpjNAhp89IL+IysCKEysmHw1VcPwLQ=;