Re: [v6ops] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-v6ops-dhcp-pd-per-device-05.txt

Martin Huněk <martin.hunek@tul.cz> Sun, 12 November 2023 15:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=tul.cz; s=tul2021; t=1699803128; bh=FLI6IDCe9ypvtcvnZ5wrc8Ihlrr6BAh3FRlmYsPRJIg=; h=From:To:Cc:Subject:Date:In-Reply-To:References:From; b=OdfDDxYuJUlWKgSre+FnsRVvd0OZsc0T4tw47afKcPwuYfDNXPDsEnx2PQmxU+xbN F3VktqMMI1bV+PilHkXYNnKHBRK48M1x5EjLwIS70zpn1bVVLu29RMqdyw14PWsWbA eECJoIWwvTm/XvH1j6ANJ+yzRqd8DfoD7tIULmYsy42u57myHOnGakB+jIpqy9pITs CxFf/x3Hwc+ttXbaCtDBpfkww/3GjgLAAwIE6WfSZ2hk5IBauxTTnQCBm/glZOZKGm SuED0fkcQDRLYRdJhzleUeQAWrfZaflgJAUVkTX0Ld2cVd5enkugUTlN790wlWJCn4 pxt0Iziyc76ag==