Re: I-D.ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security-09

Mark Townsley <townsley@cisco.com> Mon, 22 March 2010 10:24 UTC

Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 11:17:47 +0100
From: Mark Townsley <townsley@cisco.com>
To: james woodyatt <jhw@apple.com>
CC: IPv6 Operations <v6ops@ops.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: I-D.ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security-09
References: <D6F5ACD2-EB43-477E-9F48-AC3EDB3F7EB4@apple.com> <4BA3BBCF.2090903@cisco.com> <4BA3D1B3.4010501@gmail.com> <4BA3DAAA.10000@cisco.com> <4BA40DD1.7080306@gmail.com> <6C168711-6A34-4487-9911-92766513183C@apple.com> <4BA522E8.7050504@cisco.com> <4BA56626.20606@gmail.com> <20100321133831.GL69383@Space.Net> <4BA6575D.7070300@gmail.com> <4BA670ED.1020302@cisco.com> <D69F1DE6-D24D-45AA-95D0-99B63E62A1EE@apple.com> <4BA68F61.7020005@cisco.com> <4BA69A3D.7@gmail.com> <FF6C57C8-664B-40F1-B071-CF794ED2A8FE@apple.com>