Re: [v6ops] draft-464XLAT not a "trial deployment report" - not to be an ietf-v6ops I.D.

Cameron Byrne <cb.list6@gmail.com> Mon, 20 February 2012 15:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=1BCVZVvhgchtaq1D8UOjHL+SbOAdVMyd7B/zLFLilSY=; b=vVWXmJKzYGQO255tJnjsOR4IwMR0MgTiP0Em0+aJls4YXeuHj9TrGLmx89alJDrZz2 4dqqdBEF0++EzAH382r++MBc53uG0sHV4YbtMXRhp1YcP9FLOuWOlObyINhO/yzaQ/p6 J0zXiD8bJlPNh9XKcn/sky0IUOYJCpdDE5QwA=