Re: [v6ops] Updated draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc6555bis to version 01

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Thu, 29 June 2017 07:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1498722741; x=1499327541; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=r3fziOKvqMJOX0eQ16KF/ps8z o3APjD0TJJwfn8pOYo=; b=VlJ+Sv9A4vFkymM6vFKMKacJucVG/n7GvrHYdQh26 5fPbNL8HNYg8NkLyTB+CW9JBE3tDX7jHyQ/0W0gDmQTntQ0V5y02vrcJ6yevfPrk z/E/ywKfGsvxqKzjK6A0yM7HLsQkxBueqd0r7mmhAXT1LQKk0I1hqpdh0kMHtl/O T8=