Re: [v6ops] A good example of why we need to careful about ULAs

Owen DeLong <owen@delong.com> Thu, 30 May 2013 15:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple/simple; d=delong.com; s=mail; t=1369928324; bh=RpOlSOH6GfKChBp/QJ88kUrK2I4=; h=References:Mime-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:Cc:From:Subject:Date:To; b=VQAq3CdIPtv8ffLoMG0TNOQ0YzPas6UX/gGB4UMNlWBj17grlmS8VtX8w4DPOxVMp TvVRgur7ixdmeKvNOFs9dm8bUCVlU3oTzGNHw/nZ6HUsU2BPo2vF5Gg5K1VttLqS7r s5gyDFjrEtVUwNHe5AvzrBa2iFNlwEuAeQAm44nc=