Re: [websec] handling STS header field extendability

"Hill, Brad" <bhill@paypal-inc.com> Mon, 13 August 2012 21:31 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: s=ppinc; d=paypal-inc.com; c=nofws; q=dns; h=X-EBay-Corp:X-IronPort-AV:Received:Received:From:To:CC: Subject:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:Date:Message-ID: References:Accept-Language:Content-Language: X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:x-originating-ip: x-ems-proccessed:x-ems-stamp:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version:X-CFilter; b=uCE/fOEDNB5nrHtg0/f/0pdXC9yeSXXFRXBp9VF6twYa9FHLXUmettgF a9lup6ybJswyzZ8Bk08y706bEgXTnyULU0HMYsn87gCBjD95KeGVwtDKT LN3wIDQorAEKJA0;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=paypal-inc.com; i=bhill@paypal-inc.com; q=dns/txt; s=ppinc; t=1344893477; x=1376429477; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=YKcUnsfv+V6PY0TYDs8+eix38k9vWdp5W5MKC0EJ/e0=; b=TF6kHzZPjCuyV1S9Hdls3q6ix200Sd1lNYw9EyjTdFlkIVXtKzzD7Vzh 2BMsxoNsrjbG03j63Fi2iGWurPxOP5N9RcnMYdQKhGX7ThtFNSR4XFZhJ iMU1XsGFLBqx3ft;