Re: DISPATCH Virtual Meeting

Patrick McManus <patrick.ducksong@gmail.com> Tue, 24 March 2020 14:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=YfLtIQJLGj4MplHPLbNrxoKm7TsxsW1MuTXFAAiY/Oo=; b=JBIVzB9fjJY+61UCs4cp0Xrauckmlj52U0nSXXLzlO0dS9oa9SyqZX3uez1R9Bq0pM yX2YNMe1oCw1tZ5wYF4WW/jHShDYZDRD6KRQ/knK9eouqg9BuQPahHDvkIUSKTDDeRIs ybwebQCcuniYgAXjpostSsAZ9fuiMrwqBdV/RsTW7ntZgnxPAjn1Xp9tAqzxvc9KxK4o mrTivEmyLnBq6TDbsk7+cP7odT66z5zyAVWrFk2NxtJfIN+iUoiYxDHqnduO37mOlYFy r4NxdGV0ciogRb87/PTtOoM89dJ64QMVolHg5lFVuk24df476fZLB7RjcmrXKFfi08ah ahmA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=YfLtIQJLGj4MplHPLbNrxoKm7TsxsW1MuTXFAAiY/Oo=; b=Loh5+hd9poQ1OLHcxq7ZeZ3A8aEMT6XCfQnFtkJGtssq79b6eVCdR2rK4cgLLl1ocO Q4LnI84iLB0CEZ09WsKrbMwRBL7V7l+a0rJefwsmMylKJjYWCRsYIL5TQl7ZQqbb+mhA hnFcXjLXaYKeCGVfVPumY8Ku/CwGokhv+ytUj3vyel7EwwhTzy7SfJNnlad961vl2U/r SunLipj7Drt6hJ3gIGNL9b9U/+L/vT+Ww3sxi4jeuwGQKfKHi81iHNxnIjCfm0Jl81mu z3Y7/pC1scDbgefyz4Tn9W69EUQ/MacfPQz+a5bHNEvdFmQ8GPx1o8yrH9IE3x4bLLiR A9ZQ==