Re: [yam] Referencing 1652bis and update to RFC 5321/5322

Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com> Tue, 29 June 2010 16:39 UTC

Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 09:15:01 -0700
From: Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com>
To: Alessandro Vesely <vesely@tana.it>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mrochek.com; s=mauve; t=1277828978; bh=QDjhV5SmM5PuZHHMp1QjI7o3rTZxzDh3Hk6/ZgrAvMI=; h=Cc:Message-id:Date:From:Subject:In-reply-to:MIME-version: Content-type:References:To; b=ig2lUgcsbSKlJ2CMvgVoh1P6TR3KDbgQ3Zc7WeNdyrsjQiAumUIkQQuZMPCKMZ/KG J0b8pd0iXeaD03VHhJr5/vdtdKzX8h+Sfs7h2pM9hsYYFU9WTv7nupBXhwGZc6KYJt yuWiTUQseacb6QtT69y3xkfgBQkUJ2ZMvXtEMpZE=