Re: [yam] Referencing 1652bis and update to RFC 5321/5322

Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com> Mon, 28 June 2010 16:31 UTC

Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 09:15:51 -0700
From: Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com>
To: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mrochek.com; s=mauve; t=1277742077; bh=mCOSwc/tp4ooB/SvYPrnakxVO3nimQl66MHlXOiVkrw=; h=Cc:Message-id:Date:From:Subject:In-reply-to:MIME-version: Content-type:References:To; b=Ml0c6+5P7VqPNWUTHzdjkxES50dOGGsAW1NPuOg0nWtQxYm51h7h/kIQ1FYgqD/Lw SIKP20YcMs11gUBN2sINhKCGvLykGpRVp98CveJGWRELe+GCuxGeZ++Ss8+8mynknR 7AK4zjSKCkbKlQ1oVekOddRspiO1PfXUd5nlGKGc=