[babel] Last Call: <draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-04.txt> (Relaxed Packet Counter Verification for Babel MAC Authentication) to Proposed Standard[babel] Last Call: <draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-04.txt> (Relaxed Packet Counter Verification for Babel MAC Authentication) to Proposed Standard
The IESG
2023-04-04
babel
None
/arch/msg/babel/b4RYXT0BV_1-yCpHcsL83NrPXBM/
3296043
2059829
Re: [babel] [Babel-users] Some news about BabelRe: [babel] [Babel-users] Some news about Babel
Donald Eastlake
2023-02-24
babel
None
/arch/msg/babel/q-8gYHvpO8YB8tTNuDluskJKP3M/
3279612
2051631
[babel] Some news about Babel[babel] Some news about Babel
Juliusz Chroboczek
2023-02-16
babel
None
/arch/msg/babel/DtB5os9V_H6EzBeAs7YCFQ2kFRw/
3276725
2051631
[babel] Publication has been requested for draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-04[babel] Publication has been requested for draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-04
Donald Eastlake via Datatracker
2022-11-29
babel
None
/arch/msg/babel/UeHPPz4LuvZS6-qOQcb1C7eoY8E/
3252625
2041442
[babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-04.txt[babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-04.txt
internet-drafts
2022-11-29
babel
None
/arch/msg/babel/N-45_SMlRJJpbLjgnQx9eqAf9JM/
3252400
2041351
Re: [babel] Shephard's review of draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-03Re: [babel] Shephard's review of draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-03
Juliusz Chroboczek
2022-11-24
babel
None
/arch/msg/babel/HRoz2bphbewovG8bvVnh7LCOYfQ/
3251485
2040576
[babel] Shephard's review of draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-03[babel] Shephard's review of draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-03
Donald Eastlake
2022-11-22
babel
None
/arch/msg/babel/HQjK4TKnEqC-yI8YPt3De5QOm2g/
3250342
2040576
Re: [babel] Need IPR declarations for draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxedRe: [babel] Need IPR declarations for draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed
Juliusz Chroboczek
2022-11-17
babel
None
/arch/msg/babel/MBKqQLx-rzKIvCBXXudpnjv1RY8/
3249221
2040045
Re: [babel] Need IPR declarations for draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxedRe: [babel] Need IPR declarations for draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed
Toke Høiland-Jørgensen
2022-11-17
babel
None
/arch/msg/babel/1Y9YGWKViPRsI_3GdoD4rlcRN4Y/
3249200
2040045
[babel] Need IPR declarations for draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed[babel] Need IPR declarations for draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed
Donald Eastlake
2022-11-17
babel
None
/arch/msg/babel/OQx4YMN-c9Xo59ZZ6EH7KhbpPGg/
3249130
2040045
Re: [babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-03.txtRe: [babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-03.txt
David Schinazi
2022-11-09
babel
None
/arch/msg/babel/0YtoFhI8vBB_WDFGTzniVoAXteQ/
3246731
2039151
[babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-03.txt[babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-03.txt
internet-drafts
2022-11-09
babel
None
/arch/msg/babel/pP5BivGKU67v8-m3iKwWUmBlh8s/
3246711
2039151
Re: [babel] Rtgdir early review of draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-02Re: [babel] Rtgdir early review of draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-02
Juliusz Chroboczek
2022-10-30
babel
None
/arch/msg/babel/6ntwkzMqSpURrdq6zb9jsxK0UTk/
3242493
2037025
[babel] Rtgdir early review of draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-02[babel] Rtgdir early review of draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-02
Ben Niven-Jenkins via Datatracker
2022-10-26
babel
None
/arch/msg/babel/_OPiMv_NKOWd4EYKlAf6h5hVLSk/
3241355
2037025
[babel] Consensus for draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-02.txt[babel] Consensus for draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-02.txt
Donald Eastlake
2022-10-12
babel
None
/arch/msg/babel/O3ZZSIZunBO1NwlAQ-8Z0r2G3XE/
3234233
2033629
Re: [babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-01.txtRe: [babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-01.txt
Donald Eastlake
2022-09-28
babel
None
/arch/msg/babel/EZDYVn1UmcOZ8RQil5AE6Hz3k-c/
3227686
2015652
[babel] Status and Winding down the BABEL WG[babel] Status and Winding down the BABEL WG
Donald Eastlake
2022-09-14
babel
None
/arch/msg/babel/lX2U9r-uvgAHqay5Wm6XHa1WsWo/
3222087
2028806
Re: [babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-01.txtRe: [babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-01.txt
David Schinazi
2022-09-08
babel
None
/arch/msg/babel/Pw8KyIwMnxi9f5EeNaz-yU3bqK4/
3220422
2015652
Re: [babel] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-02.txtRe: [babel] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-02.txt
Donald Eastlake
2022-08-29
babel
None
/arch/msg/babel/e7uT9Yzc8er__SvANgpYorfBRaE/
3217072
2026702
Re: [babel] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-02.txtRe: [babel] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-02.txt
Juliusz Chroboczek
2022-08-29
babel
None
/arch/msg/babel/IwaQXJQYDyzqfr7HlAF3W_lH1h4/
3217042
2026702
[babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-02.txt[babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-02.txt
internet-drafts
2022-08-29
babel
None
/arch/msg/babel/H_2OpEIGZ8ANF08BWRNzhUmu53s/
3217041
2026701
Re: [babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-01.txtRe: [babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-01.txt
David Schinazi
2022-06-14
babel
None
/arch/msg/babel/01Tn1HDSgkym0EeoOARH4GNBkkk/
3189049
2015652
Re: [babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-01.txtRe: [babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-01.txt
Juliusz Chroboczek
2022-06-11
babel
None
/arch/msg/babel/W5k5WNWp4A6KuOUmmrlvCPY-wr4/
3188161
2015652
[babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-01.txt[babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-01.txt
internet-drafts
2022-06-11
babel
None
/arch/msg/babel/lkPSPsgnaUSVJXY9SAiX_dbLgC0/
3188157
2015652
Re: [babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-00.txtRe: [babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-00.txt
Juliusz Chroboczek
2022-05-22
babel
None
/arch/msg/babel/3xKDFBkFtOM-LAUIZXqtl7ygBrY/
3181718
2012798
[babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-00.txt[babel] I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-mac-relaxed-00.txt
internet-drafts
2022-05-22
babel
None
/arch/msg/babel/Wk09X1IpmhqJ8sodU4QF59iJbHc/
3181714
2012798
Re: [babel] draft-chroboczek-babel-mac-relaxedRe: [babel] draft-chroboczek-babel-mac-relaxed
Donald Eastlake
2022-05-20
babel
None
/arch/msg/babel/Pk2Tb19aD_FHl24M0m4fuAOtA24/
3181434
2011717
Re: [babel] draft-chroboczek-babel-mac-relaxedRe: [babel] draft-chroboczek-babel-mac-relaxed
David Schinazi
2022-05-13
babel
None
/arch/msg/babel/E71cF1kUf9aApvkU-hFVwdiFpQI/
3179749
2011717
Re: [babel] draft-chroboczek-babel-mac-relaxedRe: [babel] draft-chroboczek-babel-mac-relaxed
Donald Eastlake
2022-05-13
babel
None
/arch/msg/babel/CWlI9xSCT3Q8z6pUoOZHcrKUaXM/
3179747
2011717
69 Messages