Re: [96attendees] T-Shirts

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Wed, 20 July 2016 08:24 UTC

Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 10:24:45 +0200
From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es>
To: 96attendees@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [96attendees] T-Shirts

But in any case, the right thing to do is to provide the T-shirts in the order and size that you registered. If you decide to change the size, then you go to the end of the queue respecting the others.

I always go for S, I never asked for anything different than what I selected in the registration, is just a matter of respect towards the rest of the participants, and despite that, I got several M and L because S (and M) where gone.

Regards,
Jordi