Re: [apps-discuss] On "supporting the publication of this document"

Nico Williams <nico@cryptonector.com> Thu, 12 May 2011 17:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=cryptonector.com; h= mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from :to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; s= cryptonector.com; bh=EVU8CT6O9K/ECAvTMh7ZIlYhkcM=; b=XzKerh1bD3B 0GUyJCas2fdvlzAjgNbTVHS49CGfwpSoJuTedJKENX3VojRR/CUnfaiqzYjMyu9M AIUTFJinqDiEX44zt0mnkqsTR7z4htEZ7hDPu4YqcdHa6QhHgZHF/b0r7RE3GRu4 fmRpbEjz2j8O1IAoAwagh35xfyfXpWY8=