Re: [apps-discuss] Review of draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-14

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Thu, 21 June 2012 13:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1340286407; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=E4D5VcHBBKlsQJIiWCKfrfQAXl92x+flQu8r25bkDc8=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=FYOhbUJ1PJz7eNUkfYWv/o+1Z+6OpgG/zgc64xhKFLH5fOYurQTV27JcWxCzFlxAD++zYq 1eFQI+vFB4kc4II29mYn6iDQD0qoq3I6X14WbmdBB8OKl+DPCJnWwxARsHcoxgFtLQo5uW 6wsUCsIpWc1YTonCbeSqlOjGiRlB22g=;