Re: [apps-discuss] Review of draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-14

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Thu, 07 June 2012 12:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1339072980; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=CzQtOk0K3C9SrxkMSPAZNBrtUoVmfQ3urDKmkazUyL0=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=ggRxE86yDeNdbCbgTbNhwpSNgM9XsHWuC8RvzPRzi+PVcFxYfIC8QAkiO3PhYkVkcq2rxH TWpZuLfqkeWU+WDJaIhGhY9HBkCOHgp9w0WDrGy20sXydtv1kU/S2SQhN4AOPXKAv21PqN B8Qa5sWs9GDIN2XpqKCmTKkK0a1Qxx0=;