Re: [apps-discuss] APPSDIR review of draft-melnikov-smtp-priority-13

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Mon, 21 May 2012 23:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=wH2/4zOrOVDn/yYxkwBaWzztRb/d7suxpya83LkFtpY=; b=o4QbpOHNOZOhAOawAs86KzbdVpNWk/5lNqVum+UXDu4oIW9hA0OypSIejK7oZ2SiEl Pab6qEyVm+XpYLyrBFHm3porX30XJvNXuHgKmQc+mQ9wGVWoKbbM0MbFjDGibH8EuiNI q2GvFJVu4wndscruIpsK6k9TGMcNZ7hA9nWx9dKaEP876Hq4b402QdbjNbB+7Scgjmhq QuGmuzOlDTb0tcZhFYecmLTLQUmGXXdnvAD4VdDglLhbNl8HTO6qv3oJIupUkEbZRMfy k3fEzLnKclou2PFIhopjAPWUIHI4A7HK3gskNxDmtPUHtM6+wmU/C2shDXR2fcgqZi2y zvpQ==