Re: [apps-discuss] Comments on draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Sat, 03 December 2011 14:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=pYSxf0YgAaARPi36dOA3pEg/PTaEUOjFbzzX1KzwTA0=; b=XeRUwL5JNlekeLkbBgCuGh27Le8UhZ+XNHYGrO1/du/Eloc2zUS0YAHvoQHk8aeZe0 wmdIDAB9JR5lNwtN+xNnYjb+2IsqEKncpLz6d5++f6ERzFgEzTyjtHHG1jqF9xDrIs8I ZnkZltauOB+IQrDg1HzRwaT2nUUORWUdOHNlU=