Re: [apps-discuss] [link-relations] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ohye-canonical-link-relation-00.txt

Maile Ohye <maileko@gmail.com> Fri, 15 July 2011 07:29 UTC

References: <4E083D3F.6030200@gmx.de> <4E0D3EA5.7010803@gmail.com> <4E0DCFEF.20206@gmx.de> <4E0DEA77.3050007@gmail.com> <4E0E0E76.2080007@gmail.com> <4E0E995A.7060800@gmail.com> <4E0F1058.3050201@gmail.com> <1309613470.2807.17.camel@mackerel> <4E0F1F2F.8020504@gmail.com> <CAGKau1GyaxpgZsZmUcqZp1iUG6wrvSG3LHM3Pq52AjXfZz900Q@mail.gmail.com> <4E10208C.6090209@gmx.de> <CAKACZovTrCEkFRvN94BW4NChko3_J=FzsAmc37jAJ6YnnjeOeg@mail.gmail.com> <4E1818B9.8030804@gmx.de>