Re: [apps-discuss] WGLC: draft-faltstrom-5892bis-04.txt

Stéphane Lancel <stelancel@gmail.com> Wed, 27 April 2011 14:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=nxT1O2X27sFrcQU2lpZZ7iQ2CkZK6HHHZUUk1w4XTKo=; b=I8UksyoD0Dju9c3LIgVzE3IAv0c6OEArNWPTCmTmR8uJ5XqZRrYR7REW6mfSDaakYE KT4vi6dol7fWuGYrE7aak8rDCibiK8grOfGWoFbb6FIh7dYb7DNkpom9SCKvm+2YpFmE uzd+I0f+f/EqiFXVKG7Sj3K3keFKmxqjebOoU=