Re: [apps-discuss] Webfinger

"Mykyta Yevstifeyev (М. Євстіфеєв)" <evnikita2@gmail.com> Mon, 14 November 2011 19:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=DIcvXO8I/srzx4WVmvtNV6F0Raia8tIzVcm2LO/62pc=; b=VUDTIlVyG599fhx+8aA4rZNeIlF4Dg4UVaqRpGUsUPG+6zyuozXJzPZFeSOpBSNXJ0 aCK6X7G+ToA7UvCerRUCAeT+JlbNYUeE1lghzN6p01JtDBHk+Ah045clGdDehp2SBr9C o89PV1A4wYORMIVe2FmaiSko+pkl8owOzJ7Ew=