Re: [aqm] WG status

Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> Thu, 06 February 2014 21:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=yqvVIp6uqzVRD1VXWi6atg0Jp0Pq5sQww7/g/1tE0ok=; b=K9BovjePhkg9qwcyoAYJ+gAZ71aoq+BmKxim9th2/q7N4kyEXIcjRwESDMKCCEZzhA 45/5/lPVMPFxpA3c4R3n0EK9vweau4z+dh467JgHdYABMuvTbuFsmD4bI6o3juvKLkLM aBSwQUoZQDP3SpWcEfIgxU3R+963EukKfnlm4UCMOQwMNj/dh3QzGh6ykUSKV9BhBJjj E9jIjsvSIHgXxGQ+YCMc+ZWWCurOCgLS6Yp/iRnmaRTQlmOpUy7sQjSysekBoMFAQsps plA3GhuwXcEQ5q+oJL0tW7vcRyDftA6WWbW7RwUSh96fJRUSl5aZtSMvMVNo4LbsHoX8 DiHA==