Re: [aqm] WG status

Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> Wed, 08 January 2014 20:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=lSFxyJ15CJXp/4wKoKTt5tqb70LtvaKXvfEXrc+juME=; b=GBdzw9YWMmpXEhvC5QwXeBv14LGH8wG8nbpiUXmKrilIYLMPIbyNUueErlJ/Sw6rze N5fMzMSb7htmXmrrqfrcBJykOEpdh8DiABnnjKgSa3wA+A6wWBNpGm3O0FKPPG7o/3cg NZ/VO30mKG1uvH391lT+LZBwJxIGfcSccVsn1rm88CqPjdjVgM/HGYUuxU+op5oFjXJh I5wZ+P/MqnZ4i/lRaIMk6+g5g1a0HOi6vpR0y2lbbbKq9YDd4I5Zy4WtzgrKiy+MF8NY UPyuiJ2C5wcjRXEBu8lzpxlP0GItqaO81cjcX8/GuMM4WdV7BcOB0z4sm/e2taWnAgt8 AKrw==