[aqm] [AQM Evaluation Guidelines]

Nicolas KUHN <nicolas.kuhn@telecom-bretagne.eu> Fri, 07 February 2014 11:58 UTC

From: Nicolas KUHN <nicolas.kuhn@telecom-bretagne.eu>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 12:58:25 +0100
To: Richard Scheffenegger <rs@netapp.com>
Cc: "aqm@ietf.org" <aqm@ietf.org>
Subject: [aqm] [AQM Evaluation Guidelines]

Dear all,

On the behalf of the contributors to the AQM Evaluation Guidelines, I encourage active discussion on the draft that we have written.
I just submitted the draft as an individual draft to the I-D Submission Tool [0].

Please let us know what you think of the current document.

Kind regards,

Nicolas KUHN

[0] http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kuhn-aqm-eval-guidelines/