Re: [aqm] WG status

David Collier-Brown <davec-b@rogers.com> Wed, 08 January 2014 21:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rogers.com; s=s1024; t=1389216035; bh=QZ0ktltcAS9H20nUe99pg/bjF3135gm34aZIK38Hlyw=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:X-Enigmail-Version:Content-Type; b=FcUxoYpc7WU2zHos6cADtLNTVBXRJeGi/4TnhXnNRCWfypvP7Sc5gY/EGHvtD8I+YYmgiSyeJzfwbzPZAH8XoPmPFtKzigvJfKIWyR5U0P0+ceh5RQXSTPhm3UOnmRUReHp9yNECsyxtT6vogwzxmqtjzi0gRCfnzrQbni3fYqg=
X-YMail-OSG: YuECExsVM1lH82AtX6DnhU9QRyAWFeJoalqPXfFm0LMr9qc 29rHxenzgeYWe2H1pn9Aa4ACZpDc6ibQ4_sr4jmC9pngvvCJOw.D5LTWdRFS hFOxF0p2pvH0vhWGNC6R0JOJK62PJDXP0UREEeWaimLSgdJ5RNk9lQ6kZKKV f9l7jrdxiCTJgNd2Hn_.X1X1yWO9ZZm8OkLkfX5iWUSUDo2V5BLQsq1YR9vT bcS6swnqYsEtNM_tpbrL1kmhTPWpXUlKobRhD3fgF6SbMv8RYU9u_eYLGtIl YKsVynZRk_2sZrZXsY9l48NNuE5yDoE0nFL0A8ZM.qXkEc_Dfb4xV0GpPkH5 ROueKQPdwoocWdfzq1sE4MXB9XS1vBEv45Rp2E_ywfnTHdAQvAWHOghgK6wo e.O1pHhSLZvuDFOekt8zDiEl1H7ucB7UCMMi3wUIvJOOASFyMTfwaaj0o_HB M96PXaL22gyZWgz67zMYKFaiFUidMP7U3HDEBsUM7gfcdoT9fnLkxx.FjMbv M8123S8h4suMYWfCRNQOo6Klmo8ZUtYHCfSS6ydkgVLg2HmEUnDfBSvTkAuz Bg8hhRyccqV5hPyY63bs5uM9u_MYq2akUOzUOLyUGjTIqeJNQp2ZRQ8m1Xlc _TOAwTvEBQfTOhnPDQSvDXmw7Iuv.