Re: [arch-d] Network Architecture in the Internet Society

Guntur Wiseno Putra <gsenopu@gmail.com> Sat, 07 March 2020 12:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=HMQMcPkk6qp+auptODCDs65hev50lvHEQsE3/pkD91o=; b=Zhg9gahyxTcF56cY9YmAoypp+xqoGwVky+rhNdtvosNBVZDIRX/Ttv/pzIibIjFDvJ edomPNydfsagVKhYG6XVRCjAJyQVJ7h/Xv8/b7X6ZRM0cRltctQHgChLeaHGBPCixial ViSUL4ZbicaCvfJss1TP2z74l1LKkMRjAylG6tn69/Cc9V3HxstI0+/REKU1X7+imeM+ FU20kIjqAbX3q5PT777oRmrVGcJITpsQZCxImR70jdO6FCujp7sHkbGbbnq+gy8wSCkO F6DJxPuooGieJgTDy0XFdmJ+m5hvtCUYYq5HqXoLek6BnpRzOjFntn0Uu6dsydYxYWhe ZXgA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=HMQMcPkk6qp+auptODCDs65hev50lvHEQsE3/pkD91o=; b=B/zYKJjHm1I9w5miDo2FkYhP0uKL6+eJKk4EThl7wyeWGyN4ES+BdFGdALynCBt35t n3lH0dxxtbpqcUzq3lN49+zia7n5nef0p6j9ww7XZdYfo7qQY+q5eVz+0APZPmEsrnRH PSs3raoSQ429Q1SGsxXe0tkI//Z2i6TLwcpj/6Rd8Wy3ALleeQI9epqIUD9I2AynQEOb l0YwGQGMmiRs/OZFEiNG2k2ODaNibWdv476reAm7wJyNB4d6gKvJiQlVJKrsuOdZQpU3 S25ZXKO5Ogugy7iY+nuBZnXDshVICH8QBDrJOLwOm15YjKx6Qy+6SFX0oXqqEQqL8Y2B Di/w==
References: <CAKi_AEtzN5TRds7SK3Wj98WswQNhGnk+9x7b5Sb4njHbJFKbDA@mail.gmail.com> <64D42558-19A2-469E-B027-B67FB52A5279@vigilsec.com> <CAKi_AEvMXcN9AfXBb0vrOvOowe_xfBpTh3KwYHGpM=C8fSB4qg@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEtCv_AMgA3tpbU8dhOuy5WxMk7AagH5TAak_ACmwAdU9w@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEvc-NOyKi0D-Mars1iDwsPEhadh1jCjKb_kV43K2T0w7Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEtFhToLb0OHZVJJWOnTGJKN3TgHAS-qszXnStY=W8ZZXg@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEvkZaxRDPWoiE+Q8zpAq_y6RbPeWqVkwnZQwRREfznyVA@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEumN_U_t1LvNmcBhRCqWuT1ztq2ODXB_BF4+SHUidiSow@mail.gmail.com> <CAKi_AEuXPdNMYsXevDsz3yRTx1oBp00aQ1+P7dnwvrdN1ShOJQ@mail.gmail.com>