Re: [arch-d] The Internet Architecture for Pandemics/Emergencies/Crises

"wjgo_10009@btinternet.com" <wjgo_10009@btinternet.com> Sun, 10 May 2020 17:47 UTC

X-RazorGate-Vade: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgeduhedrkeekgdduudelucetufdoteggodetrfdotffvucfrrhhofhhilhgvmecuueftkffvkffujffvgffngfevqffopdfqfgfvnecuuegrihhlohhuthemuceftddtnecusecvtfgvtghiphhivghnthhsucdlqddutddtmdenucfjughrpefvkfgjfhfugggtfghihfffsegrtdersgdtreejnecuhfhrohhmpedffihjghhopgdutddttdelsegsthhinhhtvghrnhgvthdrtghomhdfuceofihjghhopgdutddttdelsegsthhinhhtvghrnhgvthdrtghomheqnecuggftrfgrthhtvghrnhepveelheeiheffveehuefffffglefffefftdellefflefhvefgieetfffgieejleeknecuffhomhgrihhnpehunhhitghouggvrdhorhhgpdhglhhosggrlhhnvghtrdgtohdruhhkpdhunhhvrdhorhhgpdhjlhdrlhihpdhivghtfhdrohhrghenucfkphepuddtrdduuddtrdduvddruddpvddujedrgeefrdejfedrudeivdenucevlhhushhtvghrufhiiigvpedtnecurfgrrhgrmhephhgvlhhopeifvggsmhgrihhlvddtrdgsthdrvgigthdrtghptghlohhuugdrtghordhukhdpihhnvghtpedutddruddutddruddvrddupdhmrghilhhfrhhomhepoeifjhhgohgpuddttddtleessghtihhnthgvrhhnvghtrdgtohhmqedprhgtphhtthhopeeorghrtghhihhtvggtthhurhgvqdguihhstghushhssehivghtfhdrohhrgheqpdhrtghpthhtohepoehgshgvnhhophhusehgmhgr ihhlrdgtohhmqedprhgtphhtthhopeeojhgvrghnjhhouhhrsegtohhmtggrshhtrdhnvghtqedprhgtphhtthhopeeojhhohhhnlhesthgruhhghhdrtghomheqpdhrtghpthhtohepoehsmhdoihgvthhfsegvlhgrnhgushihshdrtghomheqpdhrtghpthhtohepoehtthgvsegtshdrfhgruhdruggvqe