Re: [arch-d] [E-impact] New IAB Technical Program: Environmental Impacts of Internet Technology (EIMPACT)

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Fri, 25 August 2023 16:10 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-6.404 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN=0.25, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS=0.249, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H3=0.001, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1692979828; x=1693584628; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=57fW07X+MNgOyN6IT7NkvwnPiKy/Kuevpg1jC6BMhfY=; b=h9zHYiHofPPrmwLmP9Uc2W9OQWjCO5DBa1PGy+m/LwibHlllW4+t9TWZZEbuM5eNAS yM6vXE539nCwss2h5qPBgipgm1z81she8Sw8hDrksSL8DOKdCLQQo7P7sVZnoqrT4KOG uBOb0JLivj2lrOoRbRJENyMwfRInlgVkfhQAHDbzf6eGD6QKoty6UrnNdbRIAOfozP+1 4383CwaS2NOYawaMjYyu+Zv1WHGTdQj0Osc4iO2rNIj9vsUDWxkue8qMMQAa6aDrgG3H S2jIo1KNIgX9lBbycjRKiC7HuYhekAAHc9vaoXaojEo4aL4MdxfJ564VM++CfT4Tn1jj TG9Q==