Re: [armd] address resolution requirement from hosts to overlay edge nodes. Any opinion?

Mike McBride <mmcbride7@gmail.com> Tue, 14 February 2012 00:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Sb76doSZbeZ/6g+G4JODnxCdj+/wZS4uU1tGnZBQ38A=; b=H3VNBV8xul79zqPq5a4Kyahl2STn0dkD6PZeV+rye2jydDIC8wrl7E2GNeLVznZum2 YctNJUo0Y0z8k9xkWalE7XPQxASCn7Vfdo+uajZ06MOZYJEoU602LbgOuXN8rIUe8qf5 flAnVJAX9FVkcRBDzk6iUNz3PND6SE3p5CBHw=